Extra Large Service Ramps, Portable Loading Ramps
Scorpion Service Ramp has extra width for hauling your biggest, widest equipment! Same genius Scorpion design with extra width!
Not only is it great for getting your wheeled equipment on and off your truck, it's perfect to use with dollies or hand trucks, a much safer alternative than throwing things to and from the truck, saving your equipment and your back!
Scorpion portable service ramps require less than four square feet of storage space, fold to a 9" depth and weigh in at 104 lbs. Scorpion service ramps are equipped with wheels for easy transport. A punched and raised aluminum traction platform allows for safe use, even when wet. The ramp's patented compressed arch design allows for maximum strength and stability during use. Stainless steel hinges and lack of structural welds insure a long life and unequalled durability. Scorpion Ramp's design is pure genius, see for yourself.
Plenty of room for transportation, stowed ramp does not impede tie-down locations
- Get loaded without a hitch! Scorpion ramps come with two belt straps to secure the ramp to the loading point. No legs, hitches or parts to lose, it's all one unit.
- Compressed arch design allows for smooth and sturdy loading and unloading.
- Machined Aluminum The load is distributed on one-piece 1/8" 5052 aluminum and stainless steel, no weak points.
- One piece, no assembly No parts to lose. Deploy, load and stow in under five minutes your first time!
- Full width punched & raised aluminum traction platform for safe use even when wet.
- Two belt straps included for secure attachment to loading edge. Scorpion ramp doesn't go anywhere until you want it to.
- Machined aluminum ball bearing wheels for easy transport, so anyone can roll it.
- 104 lb complete unit weight Load, stow and go.
- 4,000 lb capacity, 1,600 lb duty rating* that's over THIRTY-EIGHT TIMES it's weight. You can use it for your lawn tractor, Bobcat, rototiller, hand truck, dolly, wheelbarrow, your lawnmower, and your motorcycle!
- 120" long, 48 " wide at base at loading edge* Ten foot length offers less incline than shorter ramps, three foot width allows plenty of wiggle room while offering complete end point contact to your tailgate, van, or trailer.
- 40 square feet of traction platform* all that tractioned space allows experts and novices alike a safe and confident loading and unloading experience in the most inclement weather.
- 10' long, 4' wide, folds to 9"* Needs only four square feet of storage space with 9" depth: That's your smallest closet with room to spare! .
- Patented multi-purpose, portable design Wheelchairs, motorcycles, dirt bikes, scooters, construction equipment, lawnmowers, trench cutters, bobcats, rototillers, golf carts; one ramp does it all!
- Made in the U.S.A.
Patent No. 7,082,637 B1
*measurements vary with quad, snowmobile and single-width ramps