Motorcycle Loading Ramps
Scorpion portable motorcycle loading ramps require less than three square feet of storage space, fold to a 9" depth and weigh in at 78 lbs. Scorpion motorcycle ramps are equipped with wheels for easy transport. A punched and raised aluminum traction platform allows for safe use even when wet. The ramp's patented compressed arch design allows for maximum strength and stability during use. Stainless steel hinges and lack of structural welds insure a long life and unequalled durability. Scorpion Ramp's design is pure genius, see for yourself.
Your ride is your pride! One motorcycle ramp does it all. Scorpion is the best portable motorcycle loading ramp money can buy!
Plenty of room for transportation, stowed ramp does not impede motorcycle tie-down locations
- Get loaded without a hitch! Scorpion motorcycle ramps come with two belt straps to secure the motorcycle ramp to the loading point. No legs, hitches or parts to lose, it's all one unit.
- Compressed arch design allows for smooth and sturdy loading and unloading.
- Machined Aluminum The load is distributed on one-piece 1/8" 5052 aluminum and stainless steel, no weak points.
- One piece, no assembly No parts to lose. Deploy, load and stow in under five minutes your first time!
- Full width punched & raised aluminum traction platform for safe use even when wet.
- Two belt straps included for secure attachment to loading edge. The motorcycle ramp doesn't go anywhere until you want it to.
- Machined aluminum ball bearing wheels for easy transport, so anyone can roll it.
- 78 lb complete unit weight weighs less than the luggage! Load, stow and go.
- 3,000 lb capacity, 1,200 lb duty rating* that's over THIRTY-EIGHT TIMES it's weight. The perfect ramp for any size motorcycle.
- 120" long, 36" wide at base, 34" width at loading edge* Ten foot length offers less incline than shorter motorcycle ramps, three foot width allows plenty of wiggle room while offering complete end point contact to your tailgate, van, or trailer.
- 30 square feet of traction platform* all that tractioned space allows experts and novices alike a safe and confident motorcycle loading and unloading experience in the most inclement weather.
- 10' long, 3' wide, folds to 9"* Needs only three square feet of storage space with 9" depth: That's your smallest closet with room to spare! .
- Patented multi-purpose, portable design From 150cc dirt bikes and scooters to 1500cc touring bikes, construction equipment, lawnmowers, trench cutters, wheelchairs, and ATVs; one ramp does it all!
- Made in the U.S.A.
Patent No. 7,082,637 B1
*measurements vary with quad, snowmobile and single-width ramps